Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

Please help me i want to increase my height please someone help me.. i m rite now 5’4

Sir, i am 16 and my height is around 5’4 or 5’5 . i ejaculate everyday or sometimes twice or thrice a day. my build is normal and my weight is around 60 kg. i produce healthy sperm. but want to increase my height to about 4-5 inches. please suggest me the best home remedy . do i need to stop ejaculation for better results . please guide suitably ?

In: Men's Health, Posted 5 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating3 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

First of all Avoid masturbation for healthy sexual and physical life.

We will recommend to use Butea superba Gel apply gel on the penis twice a day.

This will help in increasing the blood flow to the penis and also nourishing the penis muscles. Also this combination will help in solving other sexual problems like erectile dysfunction, libido and premature ejaculation.


Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »