Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

please suggest me what to do for her? Please suggest her some ayurvedic medicine.

My mother age is 60, weight 106 kg, height 5’2?. her both knee get pain when walking and standing from 3 years. Doctors say her knee cartilages get damage and she had to do knee transplantation. Please suggest her some ayurvedic cure. my mother have diabetes problem. Please suggest her some ayurvedic

In: Arthritis, Posted 5 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetinsg From Ayurvedic Cure

We strongly recommend to use Arthcare oil for local massage on both the knee in circular motion. Regular use of the oil will help in increasing the motility of the joint that has decreased with age. also we will recommend to hive hot water fomentation for few minutes after application to ensure pain relief.

Further you can also take Shallaki capsules that helps in relieving joint pain naturally. As our products are herbal they are not habit forming and subsides pain.

These have various herbal extracts which act as natural analgesic and anti inflammatory agents. These medicines control the inflammation, pain and swelling of arthritis without affecting the digestive system. These herbal medicines help in rejuvenating the damaged cartilage of joints and restore the mobility. Regular use of these medicines helps in relieving acute and chronic arthritis symptoms.

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »