Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

please suggest some medicine for delayed period????? its almost delayed by 10 days


I am 32yrs old.have irregular periods….I had PCOD earlier..took treatment..everythg was fine.I was taking Yamini birth control pills…but whenever I used to take pills..i had nausea… i stopped them since then i have irregular periods…this time my periods are almost 10 days delayed i have taken a preg test its negative…please suggest me some medicine so that i can get my periods…I am really worried…please help me…I have read ur earlier posts…abt medicines available to regulate periods…i will take that but right now How do i get my periods…please suggest some medicine…..pls help me… 

In: Menstrual Problems, Posted 5 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

You may have a negative pregnancy test, but you could still be pregnant. You will need to wait an additional week, and if your period is still late, take another pregnancy test. There is always the chance that you took the test too early so the hormone–HCG {which is secreted by placenta}not traced in your urine.

Poor eating habits, high levels of stress, emotional problems, vigorous exercise etc. can  also cause missed periods. 

We recommend you to take Retone capsules and Ashoka capsules both are very efficient medicines for irregular periods. Use this combination minimum for three months  to get desired results.

These herbal supplements stimulate in toning up uterus, helps treating hormonal imbalance, to regulate uterine bleeding etc.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »