Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

pls help me out of mysickness i need medicine to hill my in ghana how can i contact you

good day sir,am a man of 24 years of age and my problem is that my penis is small in size am talking of short in size and i want it as long.secondly if i have sex with my wife at least for the first round comes within 5 dr help me to solve all this sickness,but dr.iam in ghana so how can i get to reach you please.i want to know where i can buy this products in ghana pls show me your place.thank you very much bye

In: Penis Health, Posted 6 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Sorry we do not have exclsuive outlet in your city. You can buy online using credit card. The products recommended are Butea superba Gel and butea superba Capsules

Take one capsule each twice a day after meal with Milk This will help in increasing the sexual stamina and power. The active ingredients in these products is Butea superba, which is vary famous Thai Herb with wel known and proven Aphrodisiac properties.

Use the combination for minimum period of three months

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support


Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »