Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

pls suggest the products for me ths

I am 30 & I am suffering various probs in my body.Gynecomastia, weaker erection, small penis. Pls suggest me the steps i have to take outcome frm this

In: Men's Health, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating3 points

2 Answers

Answer #1

pls tell me longar penis treatment

Answers Answered By: anil bagade Level Rating2 points
Answer #2

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Herbal products that are recommended for penis enlargement are Butea superb Gel and Capsules
Take two capsules twice in day along with local application of oil on penis. Use the products regularly for desired results.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »