Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers


i am doing the sex with my wife since 2years yet she didnot pregnant

In: Pregnancy, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating3 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

We recommend to get your sperm analysis done from Clinical laboratory. If very thing comes normal then get your wife examined from gynecologist for further evaluation.

Examination of both the partners is extremely important in such cases.

further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Anrick Level Rating422 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »