Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

premature Ejaculation

I am 34 years old during my sex i cannot satisfy my partner as because of my pennis length is very small and after two strokes sperm come out.what medicine i have to take for premature ejaculation.

In: Premature Ejaculation, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating6 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Healthy diet and herbal supplements can help to maintain sexual power and stamina in long run. We advise you to take Kohinoor gold along with Macuna capsules
For local application on penis in the form of massage use butea superb gel
Take one capsule each two times aday after meal preferably with milk.
Apply gel daily 10-15 mins before intercourse.
Try to have intercourse with minimum interval of 2-3 days meanwhile follow healthy balanced diet.
Regular course of at least 3 months is necessary for satisfactory results..

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »