Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

Premature Ejaculation

I have problem regarding premature ejaculation, I am 30 yrs old, Even i want to try different position but due to this erectile disinfection, i am hopeless. Now a days i have started taking Shilajeet Gold on regular basis, Can you please suggest me if i am going the right way or suggest any other option. I am very eager to hear from you.

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

You are using right product but that is not enough. You need to use the Conmax serum for longer erections. Apply the serum on penis for longer erections as it nourishes the veins and causes vasodilation. due to this effect there is increase in blood flow of penile veins causing sperm to hold till climax.
Take the shilajit gold capsules and also apply the serum for at least 3 months to get satisfactory results.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »