Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

premature ejaculation

i m 26 years old, i want to increase my intercourse time span. give some sugestion\’
i m planning to take dabur shilajeet gold, is it ok?

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello and Greetings from Ayrvedic Cure

Yes you can take this product along with kohinoor gold for better and fast results. this herbal combination will help in increasing the sexual power and energy. Regular use of this combination for period of three months is required for desired results.

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »