Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

problem in having sex due guide me


i am 30 years old got married and had sex for five days later on after that if i tried my pines is enlarging and it is reduced in size with in 30 to 40 sec i am very much dipressed pls help me in finding and answer how to cure this

i had refer net symptoms are like yeast infection in penis
is your product will cure this
thank you..

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 6 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating6 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Use Butea superba Gel for local application on penis two times a day. This will penetrate deep in the penile tissues and will have vasodilation effect thus improving blood supply to penis. This will help in improving the erection and enlargement as well.

To enhance the effect of the gel we recommend to use Butea superba Capsules Take two capsules twice a day.
This combination should be taken for minimum period of three months for desired results.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »