Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

Problem to do sex and small size of penies…………………………………….

hi I m 28 yer old sitll i m a single 
i m doing masturbation from the age of 16
my penis size is going small n bend it from front side 
some day befour I get chance to do sex then i cant do any think befor i could do I fall it down

so give me any good n long life solusation

waiting for reply 

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 5 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

2 Answers

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Please read answer to similar question at the link given below;

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points
Answer #2

after three month is that probl solv

suggest me any other oil/gel becoz my finalcical is not so strong
and i m going to take dabar shilanjit

& is that gel is avable in maharashtra in pune??? 

Answers Answered By: abhinayask Level Rating2 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »