Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

Procedure to purchase.

I am 30 years old. I am suffering with my sexual life because my penis size is small. I want to purchase the product but I have no credit card so how can I get the product.

In: Penis Health, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

You can pay by cheque or DD. We accept Indian cheques only.
To know more on payment details you can contact us at [email protected]

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »