Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

Seemen leakage

After using shilajit and kohinoor medicine also my seemen leakage doesn’t stop now what to do,recomend me some medicine plz

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 6 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

We recommend you to use Shwet musli and Gokshura capsules Take one capsule twice a day with milk. This will help you in unnecessary loss of sperm. This can be due to uro genital infection or weakening of parasympathetic nervous system.

Also get sperm analysis along with ultra sound done from clinical laboratory.

Further queries are also welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »