Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers


hi i am 25 years old and masturbate daly 2 or 3 time since 10 years I can not controled what can i do I feel looseness in my penis and so weekness please help me I am studend and I cann t spent money I want to sex with a men not a women i want to fuck by him

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Please read answer to similar question at link given below.

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »