Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers


i can’t sex with my wife more than 2 or 3 can i solve my problem.

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

You seem to have Erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. This is very common among men. This can be due to over masturbation, hormonal changes, drug side effects like [email protected]@ or it can be just Psychological. In Psychological erection problems stres and other thoughts play part without involvining any physical or nervous deformity that can be helped by talking to the physician.

Other wise one can use Butea superb Gel with capsules Apply on the penis twice and take one capsule twice a day after meal. Regular course of the above combination for the period of three months will help in erection disorder.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »