Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers


I am 37 years old.I HAVE MARRIED ONE YEAR AGO.MY PENIS IS not so hard.and i cannot sex with my wife long or two minute is my sex there any aurbadic madecine and how can i get it in bangladesh.what is the name of the madecine?

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cue

You can buy them online. You currently seem to have erectile dysfunction and poor stamina. We recommend you to take Kohinoor capsules and Orgy penis massage oil. take one capsule twice a day after meal along with the oil for local application on the penis.

Use the above combination for period of three months for desired results.
Further queries are always welcome..

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »