Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

sex problem

dear sir i am 27 years old married guy.before 3 years i didnt have any sexual problem but now when i want to do sex with my wife its take only few seconds to first round my penis will be very tight but after few second it goes down.and after that it will not ready to do sex.whole day i feel too much hot and penis goes up n down many times at a day.but when i go to my wife it will not work properly because of this my wife is not satisfied by me.please tell me the best cure for me.i am very displeased with my life because of sexual problem

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

For local application use Butea superb gel . Apply on the shaft of penis in the form of massage Massage until whole of the gel is absorbed.
Also take Kohinoor Gold Take healthy low protein diet.

Take one to two capsules three times a day after meal with milk. Try to avoid masturbation and have inter course with interval of atleast three days.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »