Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

sex problem

I have a problem with my sex relation irarely enjoy that.I have been circumcised when i was 3 .I am 25 now .thanks

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings from Ayurvedic cure

Circumcision is not the cause of your problem. this is just the hormones that pay their role. You seem to have low sexual desire or Libido. we recommend to take Kohinoor gold along with the Butea superb Gel for local application on the penis.
Take one capsule twice aday afer meal with milk. This will help in increasing the sexual desire and stamina. Apply gel on the penis twice aday.

Use combination for the period of three months atleat for desired results.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »