Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

sex problem

hi i can stay long time during sex with my i cam increse sex timeing which med can help me fast.also my panis is small i want to make it lone please can somebody help me ans me

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating3 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

You can take kohinoor gold and Butea superb gel

This combination of herbal products will help to increase the size of penis. Also this will help in increasing the sexual stamina and power. These are safe herbal drugs that can help in various sexual disorders
Take one capsule two times a day after meal with the milk. Apply gel on shaft of penis in the form of gentle massage. This will help to increase the size of penis and enhance sexual power and stamina. Take regular course of 3 months at least for satisfactory results.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »