Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

sex problem

sir i am 29 years old male ,i have masturabate a lot i.e at he age of 14,from 1997 onwards there is a problem of dhaat that comes out during urine and there is burning problem also in urnine but i neglected this and now a days there is a automatic semen lekage while walking,cycling runningor at the time of exercise.due to this i feel very fatigue,great weakness,tired,back pain,stress, i am taking hoemapathic medicne prescribed by daughter for six month.befor that i used to take confideo Himalya product then tentext fort tablet but all in please advice me best medicine and nutrious food so that to get faster recovery.does it leads to impotencey in men.also give me suggestion about ayurvedic as well as hompepathic medicine if i take both.what medicin i take so that to recover from weakness

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

You must start with the one capsule each of Kohinoor Gold and Shilajit two times a day, after meals, with water or milk.

Avoid masturbation as soon as possible. Drink milk regularly. Eat low protein diet including fish, red meat,pulses etc. Do regular exercise.All the problems are due to over Masturbation. Sex organs and their reproductive functions are greatly effected by over masturbation. There can be self stimulated uncontrolled emission of the Semen at night also called as the wet dreams.

Take minimum 3 months of course for satisfactory results. Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »