Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

sexal problems..

hi, im 25, i was doing masterbation when i was 17..i m still doing, i want to stop semen is like water..its comest out very quickly..i cannot make ny phyisical relation with my partner..when ever im talking and going near to her, my semen comes out..its totally water…in night sleep is also coming out….how i can ccontroll it..when girl worrd comes in my mind its coming our..any medicine please..if any how i have to take it, for how long i have to take it..mostly im reading u are telling to other twice in a day..could u please tell me around what time u will preffer to take this medicine…will be thankful to ur if u reply …kindly help me plzzz….

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating9 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

To quit masturbation it needs will power along with herbal products that can compensate for health loss due to masturbation. Avoid masturbation and sexual relation for a while say 1 month at least and after that have intercourse with minimum interval of 3-4 days.
We recommend to take gokshura capsules and kapikachhu capsules Take one capsule twice a day after meal with milk.

Regular course of three months at least will help in preventing unusual sperm loss.

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »