Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

sexual health

hi im 27y old i used to masturbate alot everyday since childhood once i had bleeding from my penis with small piece of flesh got scared n didnt imformed anyone, now i hve erection problem very low count n its not thick at all, i dnt get attraction wen im with the opposite sex, n my testis are penis size is small. im going to get married soon please please help me.

In: Men's Health, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings from Ayurvedic Cure

We recommend to get the USG of whole abdomen done. As blood during urination can be due to kidney stones. Rest can be confirmed only by USG and physical examination. Also for Over masturbation problem we recommend to take and Shwet musli capsules
Take one capsule twice aday after meal with the milk.
Regular course of three months is necessary for desired results.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Anrick Level Rating422 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »