Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

Sexual health

Hi, I have Semen Leaking, premature ejaculation and soft erection problem. Can you please suggest what medicines should I take and what course will be eligible for me?
Also I have very low motility and very low semen discharge. Need urgent help.

In: Sexual Health, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating4 points

2 Answers

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

These are some of the major sexual problems. A lot factors contribute in this kind of sexual problems like stress, dietary insufficiency,improper supply of the blood to private organs, over masturbation,over sexual practices and enlarged prostate etc.
One needs to avoid stress with yoga or meditation or drink a lot of water. Diet should be balanced and proper. Do not ejaculate on regular basis. Minimum time interval should be 3 days.

Improper supply of blood to the private organs can result in the erection problem. So for this one needs to massage penis regularly with the help of Butea superb Gel

Also take Butea superb Capsules; one twice a day with milk. This will help in getting proper strength and stamina for intimate relations.

Regular course of three months atleast is preferred for desired results.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points
Answer #2

Thanks for your prompt answer. The link that you have given for Butea superb capsules is not working and product is not available on site. Another question that I have is, Is this product sufficient for my problem of “semen leakage, premature ejaculation which is a very big concern, very low motility and soft erection” all together or some of them?

please confirm.

Answers Answered By: star_member Level Rating4 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »