Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

Sexual mater

Hallow , I am saif from Bangladesh .My Panis is small & i can not stay a long time sexual working with my girlfriend. So How can i get a long & big panis? Any pill or madacin . Plz help me as soon as possible. My mail address ([email protected]) cell phone no: +8801677819168

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

we have herbal products that are 100% safe and herbal. these have no side effects. You are recommended to use butea superb gel and Butea superb Capsules These capsule have necessary vital nutrients that help in increasing the sexual power and energy.
Apply gel on penis twice a day for desired results. This will easily absorb in the skin of penis without causing any irritation. This very skin friendly. Massage gentaly until gel is not absorbed in the skin of penis. This will help in gaining size and better erection.

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »