Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

Sexual Performance and General Fitness

I’m a 48 yrs male with normal health,BP and blood sugar. Pls. suggest me some supplements and its dosage to maintain or prolong my sexual stamina and general fitness and energy levels.

Can ayurvedic capsules like Dabur Shilajit Gold or any other is recommended for my above needs.



In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Herbal drugs are safe and has no side effects. We advise you to take Kohinoor gold And Butea Gel
Both our products are very good Aphrodisiac and helps to increase stamina and sexual performance. These help to increase the quality and quantity of the sperm.
Take one capsule of the kohinoor gold twice a day with milk.
Also apply the gel on the penis to strengthen the penis for strong erections. Apply the gel twice a day and gently massage on the penis

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »