Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

sexual problem

i m married, my age is 28,my wife is 25, my wife is not that much fond of sex.she doesnt have that much interest in having sex. she feels so uneasy when i touch her… i m sure she is not a lesbian….wht should i do????please help me

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

We will recommend libido enhancer Pills for women

Take one pill two times a day after meal preferably with milk. this will help to enhance the sexual drive of your wife.
Also we will advise you to talk to your wife and ask her the problem as some women are phobic about sex. This can be resolved with little physical interaction every day just to make her comfortable regarding physical relations.

Further queries are always welcome..

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »