Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

sexual problem

plz sir tell me name of medicine that make me longer active for sex with my wife

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

We recommend healthy low protein diet along with the herbal products like Kohinoor gold and orgy oil.
Read more about the products at
Take one capsule twice a day with warm milk. Apply oil on the shaft of the penis externally twice for improving blood circulation of the penis. this will help improving the erection of the penis and also Kohinoor gold will fill all the nutritional needs for healthy sexual life.
Use the combination regularly for the period of three months for desired results.

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Anrick Level Rating422 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »