Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

sexual problem

i m kashif

sir ma handpractice din ma 5 5 matba karta tha lakin ab mery se aik martaba b ni hoti
aor meree abi shadi ni ho
ab tu dehla he rahta ha
girl k pas jata hon tu us ko choty he farag ho jata hon aor mera tight b ni rahta
plz meree help karan doctor sab
meree shadi hony wali ha takreeban 3 month rah gay han jadi koch karan
aor mehbani mujay email karden

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

You need to know that masturbation has caused weakness in your body. You need to avoid the masturbation. Start with the healthy diet and fresh fruits. This will act as the platform to build up the sexual health and stamina. Currently you are suffering from premature ejaculation. You need to take the conmax serum Apply this serum on the penis and massage gently. This will increase the sexual desire. It will help to enhance the ejaculation time and the quantity. Also take the Asparagus capsules Take the capsules two times a day two capsules at a time with milk. It will increase the sexual power and helps in low sexual desire.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »