Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

sexual problem

i have some thing in fection in my pennis plz tell me gud medicne iwill take it thank you

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating3 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

We will appreciate if you could elaborate your penis infection in terms of symptoms you are facing. Still we can recommend you to take Gokshuru capsules and Shilajit capsules Take one capsule each twice a day after meal with milk. Drink plenty of water as this will help to eliminate the toxins inside the body along with the herbal products. Shilajit will help to restore the power and stamina and will strengthen the reproductive system. You can order online using credit card.
Regular course of these products for period of three months is recommended for desired results.

Thank you Support
Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Anrick Level Rating422 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »