Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

sexual problem because of diebetiese

i m having diebetiese from last 4 years and from last 2 years there is changes in penis size grith and sex drive and also early discharge please suggest right medicines for that

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 6 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

We will recommend to use Shilajit capsules as this will not only help in controlling the diabetes but will provide nutritional support to increase sexual stamina and power.
To increase the effect and for advance results add Kohinoor Gold and Orgy penis massage oil for penis enlargement and sexual stamina.
Take one capsule twice a day after meal with milk. Use the whole combination for period of three months to get desired results.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »