Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

sexual problems

hlo sir age 20 since 5 to 6 yrs ¬†…am affected by sexual problems like my penis is small like a small boy ..hand and legs are shivering …i cant do any work sir my body gets tried and week ….i hav lefted mastubation but night fall is coming 2 week once so my body gets weaker and weaker …so i cant put weight …i hav consumed tablet also it not gives a good result …so give me some suggestion to cure this problemmsss ……

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 6 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

We will recommend to avoid masturbation as loss of sperm in excess cause decline in sexual power. Start with butea superba gel and Butea superba Capsules Take one capsule twice a day after meal along with local application of gel on penis.

Regular use of the product will help in regaining the strength and stamina. Also will help in increasing the sexual desire. These are exclusive products that contains Famous Thai Herb Butea superba Gel along with other vital ingredients that have proven aphrodisiac properties.

Use regularly for desired results.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »