Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers


Q: im 24…i have all sex problem because of masterbation(thin semen, small penis, nightfall, PE, week erection,) doind masterbation from last 6 years but now i relize that its affected me in sexual can i take ur butea superba capsule for my all problems..and can u tell me is it vigera..

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating9 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »