Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

sexx problems

hello sir. im 25. i am doing masterbation when i was 16. i was guided wrong by someone that masternation have no effect on body and on sex life..but im totally affected by this.sir coz of masterbation my penis is very veeraj(semen) is very this..i get discharge less than a minute..mere ko lagta hain mere veeraj ke under garmi pud gai hain..whenevere im talking about sex, talking to girl or just think about girl my semen comes out, its looks like water now..i cannot make any phycial relation with my partner bocause of this i got seprate from my partner..if i perfom sex bebore doing anythig i get discharge. my semen start can u suggest any medicine that will make me totally i can make my self like i was before 16..can u please help..i will buy ur medidcine and i will take regularly 3 months..can u tell me what kind of food i have eat during this courcs…im thinking about my problem too much..every second day my penis comes out..some time in night as well….kindly help me please

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating9 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic cure

we recommend you to use Asparagus capsules alsong with Shilajit capsules this combination will help in subsiding PE symptoms. We recommend three months course for desired results.

Also avoid masturbation during the course of the products.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »