Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

since having childeran my wife has had trouble having an orgasm. What can i do too help her get her o?

clitorus how to make it more sensative

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

You can use provestra This will help your wife enhancing the sexual power and desires.
Along with this for local application on vagina use lady secret serum to tighten vagina which helps in intensifying the pleasure. This will help in stimulation of G spot. Application is very easy with two fingers on inner and outer walls of vagina. It is advisable to use it regularly and not to wash vagina immediately after application.
Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »