Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

sir i m twenty years old. but few months i m suffering from night falls . when i sleep at night then falls it, how can stop it mean night falls please advice me

sir i m 21 yeaars old but few month night falls to me.  when i sleep at night so i request u advise me which medicine use for stop night falls. please send my mail and advice this medicine and how use it 

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 6 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Night fall or swapandosh is fairly common in young individuals due to lack of active sexual life. It is normal tendency of the body against internal sexual tension. If it happens once/twice a month then it is normal otherwise start with herbal products and light diet.

We will recommend to use Kohinoor Gold capsules along with Asparagus capsules This combination will help in strengthening urogenital system. These are powerful herbal products that help in sustaining the sperm. Take one capsule two times a day after meal.

Use products regularly for minimum period of three months for desired results.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »