Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

Size & strength of pennis

Hello sir,
My age is 23 years.i a masterbating frm 6 years.I have a problem that the size of my organ is about 5 inches. and it is gonna bent towards left side.and the period of ejection is about 2minutes only. i am unable to make my girlfriend satisfied. so she is upsate from 6 months because of me. i want to increase the size, shape and stamina of my organ. ineed ur help. please sugest me a proper treatment without any side effects. please do me a favour.
thank you.

In: Men's Health, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Take Kohinoor Gold and Cupidrex serum for your sexual problems. This combination will help in the Increase of sexual stamina and power. Also this can help in the Enlargement of the penis. Take one capsule each two times a day after meal with the milk.
Apply serum on shaft of the penis twice a day. This will help in the Hrd erection and enlargement.
Use above combination for period of three months regularly for desired results.

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »