Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

small penis

My name is rauf. I am resident of Pakistan. My penis size is 3.5\”. My age is about 45. My wife is not happy due to small penis. Sex (Undercourse) time is less than 1 minute. Please advise me medicine or diet or other source to satisfy my wife. I have already used many medicine. Thank you.

In: Back Pain, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

You seem to be suffering from erectile dysfunction; in such case person ejaculates before reaching climax. Such people are not able to hold erection for longer period. they are not able to satisfy their partner.
Condition worsens more when they have short penis too. For such person we recommend to take Shwet musli and gokshura capsules Take one capsule each twice a day after meal with milk. This combination will help to sustain the sperm for longer time till climax.

Also we will recommend to apply orgy penis massage oil for local application on Penis as this will help in improving blood circulation to Penis. Thus will help in enlargement and longer erections.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »