Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

small penis

Hi, I am a 34 yr old . My penis size afetr eraction approx 4.5 inch. I want some medicine that can increase its length and width. I have also problem of premature ejaculation.please suggest medicine

In: Penis Health, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating6 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

Please read about the complete details on penis enlargement products exercises etc at

Also take Butea superb gel and Butea superb capsules This combination will not only help in the growth of the penis but will also help in in over all sexual improvement.

Take above combination of products for regular period of 3 months for penis enlargement.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »