Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers


dear sir/madam
pls advice me my penis is small. which medicine i can use.

In: Penis Health, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello and Greetings From Ayurvedic cure

Penis enlargement occurs at the age of puberty along with other organs. if it fails to develop then one can take herbal products like Butea superb capsules and Cupidrex serum This combination help in penis enhancement naturally.

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Anrick Level Rating422 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »