Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

to increase lenght of penis it is only 3 inch and very thin suggest me any good medicine

hi sir

i m 21 year  old and my penis is very small from childhood right now it increase maximum till 3 inch is there any medicine so that i can increase the lenght of my penis plzz do reply

In: Penis Health, Posted 6 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

We help in penis enlargement with Herbal products like Butea superba Gel for local application on penis. the ingredients present in the have special aphrodisiac herbs which when applied on penis skin increases blood flow towards penis, increases sensitivity of skin, increases pleasure, penis size and orgasm level. The ingredients have deep penetrating properties in the skin of the penis.

Also when Butea superba capsules are taken along with milk with regular application of Butea superb gel on penis helps in weakness of penis and increase in stamina. This also helps in increasing the size of penis.

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »