Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

u gave me reply on varicocele problem,want2 knw exp. bt embolization nd treatmnt

thanks for giving me reply

embolization will be done to recover vericocele by radiologist.i want to knw about the expense on this treatment and also want to knw about the doctors/hospitals in india where this treatment can be done..
plz give me immediate reply..

In: Penis Health, Posted 5 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating3 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »