Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

Unable to sex

Sir meri shadi ko abhi 10-15 din hue hai aur maine abhi tak sex nahin kar paya hoon kyunki mera pennis uske holl main nahin ja paya. Mera pennis bhi nahin khada ho paa raha hai. I am getting deeply nervous. Please recommend me a medicine.

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating3 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

This can be due to non indulgence in sexual activity from long time.We recommend to do some kind of Fore play before having sex to arouse your senses. This can be helped better by your wife talk to her and ask her to play with your body before having sex by touching your private organ and kissing etc.
Along with start with regular course of Herbal products like Kohinoor Gold and Butea superb Gel.
Kohinoor Gold is perfect bled of the erotic herbs used in the Penis enlargement having very good results in the treatment for premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, semen weakness, night fall and other sexual problems. This medicine slowly cures physical, sexual and mental weakness with regular use.

Butea superb gel should be applied on shaft of penis regularly twice a day to enhance the size, duration and pleasure of sex. This oil is a unique combination of herbs which when applied on penis skin increases blood flow towards penis, increases sensitivity of skin, increases pleasure, penis size and orgasm level. Regular application of Butea superb gel on penis helps in the treatment of curvature and weakness of penis.

So we recommend you to use these medicines in combination for two three months regularly top get best results.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »