Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

Under 18-Sexual Weakness

Hi i am 16 years of age.i suffer from erctile dysfunction and premature ejaculation due to overmasturbation.i try giving up but ultimately have a nightfall and so i dont get any results even after stopping masturbation.What should i do.I am socially neglected because my face looks like an old man\’s.What medicine can i take

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating6 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »