Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

Undescended Testes and Azoospermia

i have small bilateral testes and recently undergone undescended testes and i got azzospermia. pls give me the treatment for the same..pls help

In: Fertility & Infertility, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating3 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

You are currently suffering from the undescended testicles that are causing you azoospermia an infertile condition. This is mostly a surgical condition.

So we recommend to consult the urologist for surgery.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Mosley Level Rating1292 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »