Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

weak penis

i am 32 years old,i never drink alcohol in my life,but i do smoke ocasionally,i like porno movies so much,i used to play with my penis until i erectnow i find it difficult to have sex with girl,because my penis get weat as i started having sex.

In: Men's Health, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

All this has happened due to over indulgence in masturbation. We recommend to quit this ill habit as soon as possible otherwise it will worsen your health more and more. Try to spend more time with family. Keep yourself busy. Take balanced healthy diet. Take dry fruits,fresh vegetables and fruits.
You must take Butea capsules and Butea Gel for local application

Take one capsule two times a day with the milk after the meal. This will enhance your sexual energy, stamina and power. Increase your sperm count, Helps to make it thick and more motile.
Apply the gel on the penis for harder and longer erections. This will help in deeper penetration and satisfaction of the partner.
Take the regular course for the minimum period of 3 months.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »