Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

What are these red raised lumps on my face around my mouth?

I repeatedly have a problem where I get red raised spot like lumps that appear around my mouth area and chin,that can feel tingly and sore to touch.they also become like spots but are clearly not and I have tried everything from diet change to not using creams only warm water to wash my face.I cannot touch it, it hurts to smile when it gets more raised and often can spread a bit further up my cheek makes me very self conscious but have not been diagnosed with anything,please help

In: Skin Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

We recommend to consult the dermatologist for exact diagnosis.

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Anrick Level Rating422 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »