Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

What can be done for Premature Ejaculation???????????????????????????????????????

I want my  ejaculation to be prolonged. Can u suggest me a good medicine which can prolong it. Do u think Dabur shilajit gold, which i have been taking for last one week will help me in PE? Please help

In: Premature Ejaculation, Posted 6 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

For sexual weakness we will recommend Asparagus capsules and kohinoor gold capsules Take one capsule twice a day. This will help in increasing the Sperm count and sexual power of the person. Take one capsule each twice a day after meal. This will help in sustaining the sperm for longer time.

Also we will recommend Kegal exercises to help in improving the sexual pleasure.

Read more at the link given below.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Alice Level Rating1717 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »