Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

what could be the solution of my sex problem?

i am a 21 year old boy and i am doing masturbation from almost 10 years, now i have started doing sex with my gf and i found i have lost my sex power, i was out in only 10 seconds.and it is happening regularly with me from a long time but i realized now after this…sir, please suggest me any good medicine with help i can get my real sex stamina/power without any side effect and for permanently..

In: Sexual Problems, Posted 7 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating3 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello and greeting from

Hello and greetings from

Whenever the person Masturbates for such a long time there are certain internal degenerative changes that happen in the male reproductive system.These degenerative changes comprises of the various adverse effects such as the Premature ejaculation , Precum, Erectile dysfunction,Libido etc.Person can be impotent also if sudden strict medicines are not taken.You are advised for the Shilajit Gold Capsules And Kohinoor Gold.take one capsule each with milk twice a day after meal.Eat rich nutritious diet.Avoid Masturbation for long lasting effect of these medicine . Take the regular course of the medicines for the period of 4 months atleast

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Dr.Maulik Level Rating12 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »