Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

What is best to cure uneven skin complexion

Hi, i am Bhavana, i used to have good complexion but from my 18 years of age i m suffering with this uneven complexion,mainly at the maxillar region, above the upper lip and forehead are darker then remaining skin,now i am 23 yrs doing mbbs,please help me out from this problem because i feel bad when i go for outing with my fiends.

In: Beauty,Skin Care, Posted 8 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating points

2 Answers

Answer #1

Hello and greetings from

This type of dark skin patches can be due to various conditions and for proper medication exact diagnosis is required. We recommend you to consult your skin specialist for proper physical check up and diagnosis before starting any medicine. There are lots of herbal medicines which are useful to clear the skin problems by root. Further queries are welcome.


Answers Answered By: MATT OLIVE Level Rating12 points
Answer #2

hi, buddy thanks for ur suggestion,i will surely consult skin specialist,nd u told that some herbal medicines r there,so plz it would be very nice of u if u prescribe some of them 4 me.

Answers Answered By: bhavani Level Rating points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »