Follow Us


Answer Questions, Help the Community and Become an Expert!


The web's most trusted destination for Health Questions & Answers

what to do my penis is to very small but i am very handsome man.

Hi, I am a 20 yr old . My penis size afetr eraction approx 4.5 inch. I want some medicine that can increase its length and width. Is it possible in ayurveda with out any side effect? And up to which level it can increase and how long I have to use these? I live in India from gwalior so please suggest medicine that is available in India .
neal singh

In: Penis Health, Posted 6 years ago

By: Level Rating Level Rating2 points

1 Answer

Answer #1

Hello And Greetings From Ayurvedic Cure

We recommend the combination of the Butea superba Capsules and Gel Apply gel on penis in the form of massage for 10 mins. at least. this will help in nourishing the growth muscles and vasodilation of blood vessels. Due to this blood supply will increase and help in penis enlargement.
To enhance the effect of the gel we recommend to take butea capsules twice a day. Use combination regularly for the period of three months to get desired results.

Read answer to the similar question at link given below;

Further queries are always welcome.

Thank you Support

Answers Answered By: Anrick Level Rating422 points

Leave an Answer

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to Answer this Question
Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »